Your opportunity to “Make a Difference”
- 4 x 4 Rescue Truck (for rapid response in remote areas) $55,000
- Holmatro Extrication Rescue Tools (extricate people from crashes) $53,280.00
- FireFighter Tools (tools for fighting fires) $20,500
- Trench and Avalanche training courses (accidents that require specific training) $19,500
- Emergency Medical Supplies $17,000
- Mobile SCBA fill station to meet the NFPA standard for containment fill stations to be placed on all new emergency vehicles. $55,000
- 4 x4 Aid Unit- (snow, ice, mud, gravel, off-road, and slippery hills; it allows your ambulance to maneuver tough situations for your safety) $225,000
- Wildland Brush Truck -most widely used engines in wildland-urban interface fire response because of their versatility, maneuverability, off-road abilities, and fire suppression capabilities $210,000
- 2000 Gallon Water Tanker/Tender mobile water supply apparatus $225,000
Please choose your preferred method of donation:
Non -Profit 501(c3) | EIN: 20-0413954
Donate Securely Online: You can complete your donation with just a few clicks.
By Check: If you or your company prefers to donate by check mail to:
Life Support Attn: Scott Pernaa, CPA PO Box 264
South Cle Elum, WA 98943-0264
Your support is critical as Life Support continues to fulfill the needs of Fire and Emergency Medical Services. Despite this unprecedented pandemic, the volunteer responders are on the front lines 24/7 responding to heart attacks, motor vehicle accidents, medical emergencies, and so much more.
Vast Response Area:
80% of the Upper County is publicly held by federal and state agencies. That land, while providing the rich views and recreational opportunities that make the area so desirable, contributes no tax base to Fire and EMS.
Together we can build out and strengthen Fire and Emergency Medical Services for Kittitas County Fire District 7 and surrounding communities that will benefit residents, visitors, and travelers for years to come. Your generosity will make a tremendous difference. Thank You!
Click on the video below: