Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
"Traveling Interstate 90 is a beautiful evergreen experience. However, on this most dangerous stretch of the state’s major east-west corridor... the medical response capacity is limited."
Sid Morrison, WA State Secretary of Transportation 1993-2001
JIMMY BUFFET TRIBUTE BAND
July 16th, 2016
Join us for an evening of great fun and food featuring:
Adventures in Parrotdise
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
We must be prepared when…
… a major accident occurs
… accidents happen simultaneously
… you need the nearest trauma center
… I-90, I-82 or Blewett Pass closes
… an airlift cannot fly in or out due to weather
… you need medical care
Life Support is dedicated to raising the needed funds to enhance medical services within Upper Kittitas County. The EMS and medical infrastructure must advance now. Recreational use is growing at an alarming rate that will only serve to add more limitations to an already underserved area.
The four distinct seasons, enjoyed by the thousands of residents that live here, attract over 2 million visitors annually. In addition to those who come to “play”, 12 million people pass through this stretch of I-90 en-route to other destinations each year.
OUR SERVICE AREA
A Vast Response Area: The entire Emergency Medical Services area extends from Snoqualmie Pass Summit east to Elk Heights, from Quartz Mountain and Tamarack Springs to the south, and north to Salmon La Sac and the Alpine Lake Wilderness.
80% of the Upper County is publicly held by federal and state agencies. That land, while providing the rich views and recreational opportunities that make the area so desirable, contribute no tax base to local fire and rescue districts.
The critical need is to provide coverage for the 800 square miles: from exit 53 (Snoqualmie Pass) to exit 93 (Elk Heights) on I-90, including all adjacent communities and recreational areas along with the remainder of the county north towards Blewett Pass.
- Complete build out of strategically placed fire station with EMS response units located at Exit 78 Golf Course road along I-90
- Purchase 4 x 4 Ambulances, extrication, medical equipment and supplies
- Provide support for the Cle Elum Swedish state-of-the-art nonprofit medical clinic with innovative technology. Life Support accomplished bringing Swedish Medical Center - Seattle, to the community.
Completed construction at Lake Cle Elum (Recreational Area) Fire Station 78, and Fire Station 72 (North towards Blewett Pass/HWY 10).